We at Atlantic Eye Care & Spa in Pompano Beach, FL, offer prescription lenses to correct your vision and keep you seeing clearly. An eye doctor on our optometry team is here to help make sure you get the services that you need, including prescription sunglasses. We strive to help ensure you have the perfect prescription, protection against UV rays, and a sleek modern look.
What Are Prescription Sunglasses?
Prescription sunglasses have customized prescription lenses to improve your vision and protect your eyes. These special sunglasses are essential for your eye health, vision, and protection against UV sunlight and glare.
The main goals of prescription sunglasses are:
- To correct and strengthen your vision
- To protect your eyes from harmful UV rays
- To look wonderful, matching your style and personality
Selecting the Right Sunglass Frames
Once you’ve visited an optometrist on our optometry team, completed the exam, and received your prescription from the eye doctor, you are ready to select the perfect frames to fit your needs, style, and personality.
Your prescription sunglasses can protect your eye health and improve your eyesight while you wear them. They incorporate your prescription with the UV protection that sunglasses can provide. Choosing the right frames often involves choosing frames that compliment your face type. If you have a tall face, you likely want wider frames. If you have a round face, you want more angular frames and so on.
Sunglasses also offer the option of a regular flat frame or a wrap-around frame to block irritants from all sides.
The Benefits of Prescription Sunglasses
The biggest benefit from prescription sunglasses is the protection from UV rays in sunlight.
Here are some more benefits to consider:
- Your prescription lenses shield your vision outdoors so you can see perfectly.
- You can select a lens type that is resistant to glare.
- Each prescription and frame setting are customized to your needs and style.
- You have UV protection for your eyes when you wear your prescription sunglasses.
- You can choose different lens options like anti-scratch, polarized, or photochromatic lenses.
- Prescription sunglasses prevent you from needing to carry two or three pairs of other glasses around with you.
Get Prescription Lenses from an Optometrist on Our Optometry Team
At Atlantic Eye Care & Spa in Pompano Beach, FL, we understand how important your eyesight is to the things you do every day. Whether you are an avid sports enthusiast, reader, farmer, gardener, student, or other person highly dependent on your vision, we can help get it right the first time.
Get your prescription sunglasses with us today. Give us a call at (954) 946-3939 for more information. We can’t wait to meet you and discuss the possibilities.